Friday, December 5, 2008

Great Professors

If somebody would like to put a price in what I learned this semester, I think that there would not be enough money in the world to pay for it. I really appreciate the time that I spend on this class. Before this semester I did not know how well I could write. I actually could see everything I could do and that make me feel better. I thought at some point in mi life that writing was not for me, but when you get some pressure and a good teacher you start believing again. Writing is an important part of life, you need it to survive, you need to be able to communicate if you want to grow in the corporate world; I mean, you need writing for everything.
I have been to FIU for about two years and I’ve met many professors in different subjects, but professors that actually changed your life, only a few. When I register for this class I was afraid, no lie. But as the time pass, I could that what people were saying about her was just because the mediocrity that fill their life. We had to do a lot work, buts that how you learn. At this point of my life I can say that I have learned a lot, and thanks Natasha for what you did. I really think that you are a great professor and I thank god for your life. although sometimes I was really annoying in class, you always had patience upon me. Thank you a lot, and hope to see you soon.

No comments: