Monday, September 1, 2008

what does writing in a journal means for you?

Writing in a journal is a pretty deep concept, for some people writing is like hitting a punching bag with all your strength or screaming loud in an open place. When it comes to write you can empty your thoughts in a piece of paper and set your mind free of everything that put pressure on you. Although I don’t consider myself a writing person, writing in a journal gives me the opportunity to see things from a different prospective and stand out from the crowd, writing allow me to offer my own opinion in a world ruled by blind and common people that do not see further than their own noose. Expressing through a journal let me set a black point in a white environment hoping to influence someone’s mind and makes you think twice. and who knows! maybe change your point of view…

No comments: